Friday, 25 February 2005

fog mist and pollution

Man. I had something to write. I can't remember what it is. All I did in the time between opening this page and beginning to write was to stick about 20 pictures of Devon Aoki onto picture boards. Man. My memory.

Met up with Dave a couple nights ago, who reminded me again of the importance of Christian communities and support in one's life. Ya know the funny thing is that I know to tell other people that too. I can remember telling other newer Christians about the need for support and that's why you should make friends in church and not just be some anonymous face. Good at telling others. Preferring to hide away myself. I wonder if I'm the only person like that. That can't be possible.

My boss ran away from me last night. He'd said he didn't want anyone to pick him up at the airport but. Now I guess he thinks I'm this pathetic child who can't follow simple instructions. It wasn't my fault. His agent insisted I go. What could I do?!

Kid from Baise in Guangxi just got on msn. Dude. I'm going to Guilin for shooting soon, and I told him I'd like to meet up with him. I told him to get on that two hour bus and head over haha. A unit is actually going to Baise to shoot, but I definitely won't be on that unit. Man. I would've loved to go back to Baise.

Anyhoo. I guess I'd better get back to work. Still trying to think what on earth it was that I wanted to write about in the first place. Haii.

God bless :)

No comments: