Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Remote Beijing

I had a fantabulous time on set today, seeing so many faces from previous films and passing so many horses!!! :D I have to remember to post pictures of the horses.

These days I'm sleeping before 11pm and getting up at 8am. And still finding it hard to get up. I don't know how I do it in Hong Kong where I sleep at 2am (or later) and get up at 8am. CHEE SIN.

It's quite chilly where I am - this town is known as the Summer Capital meaning that people actually come here to get away from the heat of summer in Beijing. Typically, I'm not good in the cold and I go off to some cold cold place *rolls eyes* We shoot in the desert, about an hour away from the Summer Capital. The desert is no longer part of Beijing - it's in Hebei. I love how this business allows me to go off and travel to these strange strange places.

On our way to set today, we passed a vineyard. Franco-Chinois Domaine it was called. We only figured out much later that it is a vineyard. You really couldn't tell!!

Anyway. I need to sleep *yawn* it's chilly so I'm happy to snuggle under the covers. I wonder when my roomie will come back... *shakes head* and she has to use hairdryer. I wonder if she will wake me. I hope I'll be too passed out to be woken... heh.

Good night. God bless :)

No comments: