
So anyway it's Fair Trade Day on May 10th (Saturday) and there's a Fair Trade Fair going on at the Central Piers. More information here.
On a more random note, I had dinner with Rob Cohen, director of Mummy 3 (the seemingly last feature I will ever work on... although one never knows because God always likes to surprise me) tonight before he got on a plane to go back to America. We went to Happy Valley and had Chu Kee which I love - the fung sha gai (which Jess and I told Rob was the "desert chicken" hahahaha which totally reminded us of our times of shooting in the desert!!) and the fresh fish and the yummy leen ngau soup :D I LOVE IT!
Rob very sheepishly told me about how he'd talked about meeting up with Bella and Richard in LA to Hong Kong reporters, who proceeded to write about Bella with her fiance Richard Li -.-" Rob was digusted by the liberties Hong Kong press take with what he says. I told him it happens all the time, it's happened to my friends. The press just make stories up. He was rather appalled. I must say, I am too but then I've kinda given up on Hong Kong press *sigh* All I can say is that I feel REALLY sorry for him because I'm sure Richard Li (AND Bella) must be rather upset hahahahaha...
ANYWAY. The woes of gossip which feeds the Hong Kong population like no food can *sigh* Chee ma gun.
I should go and pass out while the night is still dark. It's been relatively quiet down on the street where usually there are loads of people unpacking fruit boxes. Strange. I'm still refusing to turn the aircon on. Ha.
God bless the cast and crew of M3 and their friends!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment