Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Bittersweet

As I stood to the side of the stage in Xi'an, it felt like my farewell show, like the last time I would see the boys in such close proximity. I have absolute faith that this is a season of change - I just pray I'm ready and willing. Hahaha. I talk about wanting change all the time, but sometimes when change comes, I cling on to what I know. So human. Tsk tsk tsk.

So the fun part of my job is over. From now (until about July I think) I'll be in Hong Kong, working on smaller scale shows (two or three songs each time) and most likely recording and stuff. Kinda boring, but it'll be nice to see what direction the Boss is headed with his music. However, in terms of leaving, this seems to be a great time to go. Seems to be. God's timing, not mine!!!

Very much looking forward to what's coming next. Whether it's long days and long nights at the studio or rehearsals in the bandroom... or something entirely different... :) God is good. Yay!

No comments: