I've been "leaving" for so long that I am actually quite numb to the whole leaving process now. I think I've been "not leaving" for so long now that I'm not excited or nervous or apprehensive or overjoyed that I'm finally leaving on Monday. It's more like ABOUT FLIPPING TIME, GIRL!!!
Couple days ago I was in HMV and ohmygoodnessgracious... I picked up about ten different albums I wanted to get but then put most of them down again due to financial restraints, constraints, whatever the word is. And so because of my walkabout in HMV, I have a few more music people to add to my list of what music I listen to:
George Michael (HOW could I have left him out?!), Christina Aguilera (her music really is quite good I think... now if only she had a better stylist person...), BanBoonLongYut shiznuts what's his real name... um... ah yes - Ryuichi Sakamoto, Avril Lavaigne (did I spell her name right?), Sarah McLachlan (well... I still listen to her 'surfacing' album but she does get a bit repetitive...), Baby Mammoth, Cafe del Mar, Tracy Chapman, Alice in Chains, Tsai Chin (Choy Kum in cantonese), Eason Chan, Evanescence, Creed... music from Miss Saigon, The Phantom of the Opera... the list goes on.
So I'm packing. Or rather I've got my suitcase out and it's lying there and I'm sitting here blogging. My suitcase is still packed with stuff from my trip to China for the movie shoot. Hahahahaha. No I don't unpack until absolutely necessary.
I got my visa today (finally!!!!!) and I am getting my plane ticket on Monday before I actually go (talk about last minute!) and I took my clothes to the laundry place today so I won't get it back until tomorrow so I really don't have much to pack right now. Renee says I need to shorten my sentences. Sorry.
I'm looking forward to watching the Man United vs Man City game later on, and then the Liverpool-Spurs game, and tomorrow, the Chelsea-Sunderland game. I am SO not in the mood to pack and I think I am finding it hard to believe that I am really going. Finally. Going. Argh! And if my job in Shanghai falls through - as I have reason to believe it might right now - I am so dooooooooomed.
Anyway. I shall now unpack, so that tomorrow when I get my clothes back... I will have space in my suitcase to put it in.
God bless :) Oh, does anyone know whether I can access my tagboard without going onto my blog? Because I won't be able to access my blog when I'm in China... Won't be able to access anyone's blog if it's on blogspot really... hmph....
Saturday, 14 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment