Dear ShuShu
I had super salty jellyfish today. It was like that super salty Ningbo crab I had back in... whenever it was. It was super salty and a little "seng" as in it tasted like the guy had brought it to our table fresh from the sea -.-" Anyhoo. It wasn't half bad, but the others couldn't take it and asked the boss to mix a little vinegar and sugar into it. Having done that, the jellyfish was both vinegary and salty. And a little spicy cos he added chili peppers to it. You would have liked it :D
During the past week I have gone from super busy to really bloody super busy. How does that happen, one wonders. I honestly cannot wait until we start shooting (although believe me when I say I will be complaining of boredom then...)
The stunts team have arrived and now we're awaiting the arrival of the camera crew and then we will be more or less complete. I've more or less been driven mad by the crew who need more lights/ place to put a washing machine/ more sockets/ more extension cords/ internet/ etcetcetc.
Anyway. I'm surviving. Always do.
*yawn* super sleepy so I think I am going to pass out now. Don't feel like showering... sound familiar?! Mwaaahahahahhahhaaa it's all your fault.
ZysShu.
God bless.
Sunday, 15 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey super busy woman... hope you get some decent rest!!!! love ya oxox
Post a Comment