... I'm listening to Mika.
... I'm re-reading Harry Potter.
... I'm thinking about how awfully skinny Fei Fei is. Doesn't bode well *shakes head*
... I could really do with some serious worship *sigh*
... I'm wondering when I made Ann laugh (just went to tagboard's main site and saw the tag! sorry so late!!!!)
... I'm drinking Ribena. Have I mentioned how much I love Ribena?
... I'm wondering whether Torres will end up like Morientes - bloody good for Spain but bloody bad for Liverpool.
... I'm thinking about September and whether I should take up that next film.
... I'm wondering whether I will ever learn to be a nice, helpful, patient, nice, NICE, girl. Or if I am doomed to be a bitch forever. Well. Maybe it's not a doom. MWAAHHHAAHHAHAHA...
... I should be showering but I'm blogging instead.
... I'm hungry.
... I'm back on facebook! Yeah baby!
... I'm in awe of number pads because it means I can play online games called Whack-A-Ghost!!!
... I'm missing my ShuShu.
Good night.
God bless.
Wednesday, 1 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment