It seems these days, everyone is just looking forward to leaving. Ack. I have to say, I'm in the same frame of mind. I cannot wait until I can say goodbye to this place. Even if I have to come back end of the year... it's time for a change in scenery first!
The past two weeks have been a hurricane of strangeness for me. I've gone from bitchy to very bitchy to extremely bitchy, all whilst trying to not be bitchy. I guess it's better not to try cos then I'm only normal bitchy.
There was one night when I couldn't deal with things anymore and went looking for a smoke. It came in the form of my most hated cig - the marlboro menthol light. UGH YUCK. I thought maybe since I was desperate for a smoke it wouldn't be so bad (like when one is hungry, food always tastes good... well, almost always!) It was. It was so bad. And I felt bad because I'd begged a cig of a co-worker only to spend the next fifteen minutes complaining about how yuck the cig was hahahahahahahahaaa...
I haven't smoked since June last year so my year's abstinence was broken by the one yuck cig. But it felt good. I begged forgiveness afterwards *shakes head* Sorry God.
T asked me today whether I'd ever become gay in the future. I said, not in the future, no. Hahaha. If only she knew. Snort. Hahahahha.
There's a lot of gossip flying around these days. I think people are bored and wanting to go. Gossip spices things up. Makes life more interesting. I am sad and sorry to say that I partake in the conversations. And only realize afterwards. And I don't even smoke anymore (gossip happens most at smokers' corner...)
Hmm.
I wonder where God will take me next. Back to Hong Kong maybe? Or off to Beijing?
In the meantime... I shall continue to read the Psalms and Harry Potter and continue to hope Neopia comes back up soon and... I shall wait.
God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment