Sunday, 9 September 2007

Tennis...

is just about the only thing on my mind these days (nights) as I sleep through the day in order to be fresh and awake whilst watching the US Open. I was super gun cheung last night as I watched Justine Henin play Venus Williams. The commentator was so right - Justine is Venus in a little body. No kidding man. They are both SO good. I was super gun cheung because I wanted Henin to win, and she did. That should have been the final... but now this evening she has to play Kuznetsova. Good luck Henin.

I just watched the end of the Djokovic-Ferrer match. Ferrer didn't seem as good as he was playing Chela... I honestly thought he had a chance. Guess not. And now I'm watching Davydenko play Federer. And it seems Federer is not playing as well as he normally does. Interesting.

And of course before the tennis this evening, I was watching England play Israel and though Heskey missed two and Owen missed two or three (or four), it was all in all a good game. I am slightly (ha!) more worried about the Wednesday game though. Russia. Hiddink. Hai. I am more worried that I will not be around to watch it as I might be sitting on a plane *frowns* Hmph. I hope that is not the case.

Anyway :D I'm glad to be home. Despite the pain.

God bless.

No comments: