Sunday, 18 November 2007

Interestingly enough...

My roommate's boyfriend is called Mr. Shu. I haven't asked her if it's because his name is Mr. Tree, or if it's because he's older. Or neither.

It's been an awfully busy past six weeks, and I am going to miss it when this finishes in two weeks time. I can only thank God that He's kept me this busy the past six weeks. I don't think I could have coped with my life had I been stagnant and doing nothing.

Strangely enough I am looking forward to going back to Hong Kong and wearing my brand spanking new heels hahahaa...

But on the other hand I am not looking forward to going back to Hong Kong and not having a place to live. I'm still not sure whether I should go back, or whether I should just stay in China where everything is cheaper and it's easier for me to live. Oh well. I have two more weeks to think about this. Only. Shiet.

I've been hanging out with my friends in Shanghai the past two weeks - well, my ex's friends really. It's been good. I do miss Shanghai and the people and the food and the shopping. And I love hairy crab!!!!

Time for bed I think... to dream about more hairy crab :D

God bless.

No comments: