Not that much :) The buildings and shops and whatever might change but Hong Kong really does not change that much...
-- Jay Chou's new album is out (err... has been out for a while thank you very much). I have it in my iTunes but I have to go and buy it :D I can't wait!
-- Little Miss Drinkalot has a girlfriend??!!!
-- The girls have left The Montecito in Las Vegas
-- I start work on a documentary tomorrow. I am apprehensive (because my Mandarin sucks and I have been hired to translate English-Mandarin and vice versa) but I am also excited...!!!
-- KF is no longer in town so no more expensive Mandarin Oriental dinners for me... at least until he comes back...
It's a shame I leave on Saturday. I would have liked to go to The Vine on Sunday. But... can't have it all, eh.
God bless :D
Wednesday, 5 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment