Monday, 18 February 2008

Argh! Where's my shuffle?!?!

Darn it. I found my camera charger thing and now I can't find my shuffle :'( It's actually been missing for a few days but I thought it was in the midst of my mess. But no. I'm so upset. I've only had it for... two months DAMMIT. Gick q say. Hello.

I'm so blessed to have these translation jobs, I tell myself, day in day out, when I sit in front of the computer refusing to do what I'm supposed to. I look for people to hang out with, people to lunch with, dinner with, coffee with, I look for mahjong legs, karaoke peeps, man. MADNESS. I suck.

But now that I've spent TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE dollars on a bloody new passport (the old one was full thank you very much) I've decided I shouldn't procrastinate any longer. Blogging doesn't count. I'll work after I've blogged (read: vented my disgust at the embassy). Gah. I could've opted for the (slightly) cheaper 32 page passport ($1960) but my previous 32 page passport has filled itself in five years. So might as well eh. 'JUMBO' the guy wrote on my application form. Jumbo. 48 pages = jumbo. I hope it'll last me a while, this one.

Right. Work, woman, work.

God bless the hardworking.

No comments: