Sunday, 3 February 2008

As the washing goes round and round...

I am so going to miss this washing machine at Shu's place. I don't think these European type machines will fit into my new place (though I haven't actually measured the washing machine space) but yeah. I love sitting there, watching the washing. Yeah, I'm nuts. I know.

It's been a strange week for me. I've not had the sum gay to do any work at all and I'm not looking forward to telling Charlie Brown that I haven't finished yet *sigh* I've turned down mahjong invites (of which there are many owing to the fact that it's almost Chinese New Year!) because I have to frigging finish my work but guess what, I stay on facebook and buy friends on that frigging new application that is so much fun...

It's flipping freezing these days in Hong Kong, but God really put China on my heart (again) as I watched news report after news report about those who haven't had electricity for over a week in the freezing snowy weather up north. My goodness who am I to complain in this 8 degree weather when it's -7 up there and they can't even boil water. Chee sin.

Speaking of Godly matters, I turned a job a few days ago even though I really currently have no work plans for the coming few years months. I suppose having signed up for the Cleansing Stream course means that the bad-guy-down-there will try to entice me away from the course by giving me job offer after job offer. I really hope that doesn't happen -.-" I might really bung kui hahaahahaha.

Did I mention that I'm currently absolutely in love with John Mayer? Man. John Mayer in the morning, John Mayer at night, John Mayer during the day, John Mayer baby!

And lastly, here's my gorgeous beloved BingBing in a poster for The Forbidden Kingdom. I do hope the film will turn out to be okay...



God bless.

No comments: