
I cannot wait for Neil Gaiman's newest book! I'm so excited! Yay!
In case anyone wants to read his awesome book, American Gods, you can find a free copy below. It was posted up by HarperCollins (his publisher) in celebration of his blog's 7th birthday.
![]() Browse Inside this bookGet this for your site |
There have been arguments about free books, but I believe in the same 'theory' that he does - that if people read one of his books, they might just find they really like his work. And thus people will go in to buy his other books. I, for one, am getting my hands on as many of his books as possible because they really are so good. I read (and re-read) them all the time!
Word of caution though - Hong Kong's bookstores don't carry too many Neil Gaiman titles.
God bless Neil Gaiman!



No comments:
Post a Comment