Wednesday, 1 October 2008

the not-doing-anything life

I love my life. I think the reason why I am always broke is because if I weren't, I'd be quite screwed - I really would spend the rest of my life doing nothing. I'm so good at it. I can honestly just sit here and do nothing all the time. By doing nothing, I mean nothing substantial as opposed to really nothing. I can sit for hours just playing scrabble and watching TV and playing online games and doing sudokus and reading books and daydreaming...

I have to say though, I'm looking forward (although a little worried too) to the documentary shoot next week. I have a feeling I'm not quite prepared for it but then on the other hand, I don't know what there is to prepare... -.-" Anyhoo. We'll see.

For now, I'll just continue to enjoy doing nothing :D

God bless.

No comments: