Monday, 17 November 2008

anonymity

I remember having an anonymous blog a few years ago. I remember trying to keep this very blog anonymous for a while. I can't remember how or why people found out about it. But hey. What do I have to keep secret, right.

I remember Derek's blog about that Planetshaker guy. About how he had to keep up appearances to be the great leader who was so close to God and the resulting downfall. I am no where close to being a great leader. But I am considered one, kind of, and therefore am not sure I can blog what I really want to write anymore.

Perhaps it is precisely because I am considered a leader that I am being tested. Tested. Tempted. Whatever the word. It means the same thing. How open are we, as leaders, allowed to be?

I think about how not many people actually read this blog. Not that many. Perhaps I can post what I really want to write. SUCKS TO BE ME. Hai.

God bless.

No comments: