So I'm finally sick. After numerous late nights and truckloads of fried food (fried eggs, fried potatoes, fried mushrooms, fried cheese sausages, fried spam, fried... fried... fried...), I'm finally sick. It started with a sore throat that snaked its way up to my ears and then I was burning hot on the inside and freezing cold on the outside. UGH.
I am happy to say, however, that I am muchos betteros after some Advil and sleep. I sweated most of it out during the sleep so feel muchos betteros now. Thank God. My friends who flew all the way down to HK to see me (I lie, one came for her visa, the other came to watch Watchmen!!!) would not have been very impressed.
Old friends, new friends, I'm so blessed to have friends like these, who make me laugh and laugh and laugh even when I'm super sick. Who'll laugh at my salt ice-cream (!!!) and tell me there's mouthwash in the bathroom -.-" Great thanks. Hahahahhahaha.
God is so good to me :) Yay me.
God bless.
Thursday, 12 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment