This time two years ago, I was excited to be coming back to Hong Kong. There was some trepidation in my heart as I kind of knew my time with Shu was coming to an end. But I was excited... only to find... Shu was already with someone else, and my life as I knew it then, ended.
Two years on... I am happily living in my humungous flat in ghettoland. Singledom is the same as it always is - I love it, though there are the odd moments when I wish there was someone else here to laugh with me. Like when I watched Clueless for the first time a few days ago, and was introduced to the term hymenally challenged when referring to a virgin. I laughed so hard. I'm glad I don't live in a little flat - my laugh would have echoed and bounced off the walls. Seriously.
This year has passed so quickly that I thought I'd better do some random memory note-taking before I forget about it. Let's see.
- EAW returned to Toronto in early January, leaving me once again, home alone - it had been good to return to a flattie life, but on the other hand, I like my alone time too
- karaoke with Batman & Robin...
- translations translations translations
- shoot with World's Greenest Homes in late March was damn fun :D
- shoot at Bo Innovation was fricking amazing, especially when we got free lunch and dinner there! Phwoarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
- Delirious? in Hong Kong WOOT!!!
- turning down a multitude of jobs including Kungfu Kid and High School Musical 4 *palms forehead*
- relying on God to provide at all times - no kidding
- Jaeson Ma speaking at LC
- the release of Dear Jane XOXO & Khalil's Timeless album
- watching several Dear Jane shows YAYYYYYY :D
- watching Khalil live with Hins and then his own Timeless show
- working with Laundromatte...
- the Esprit shoot
- boating with the gay boys :D
- bro's return to Hong Kong for the summer (and getting him & Kerry tickets to Khalil!)
- the stress of getting Khalil tickets for everyone - please someone remind me not to do it next year please -.-"
- translations translations translations
- Charlie Brown's wedding :D
- SoftCow's wedding :D (okay technically this hasn't happened yet, but it's only in a few weeks!)
- SK's wedding :D (okay technically this is next year but they got engaged!)
- PLUS at Prince Edward
- half a sore throat - now that was weird hahahahaha!!
- reconnecting with the professor
- ending June with $5 in the bank - sheesh
- reconnecting with Hei - wonder how long this will last haha, it all depends on how long he stays single!!
- the grandfather dies - finally
Another four months of 2009. I'm looking forward to it :D God bless.
Thursday, 3 September 2009
And it's September.
Labels:
blessedness,
filmmaking,
God,
hahaha,
hong kong,
khalil,
lovely noisy music,
music,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment