Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Drowning.

Is it possible to drown in a song? To be so very obsessed with a song that even though I can only access it via Youtube, it's on repeat because every time the song ends, I return to the Youtube page to press replay? To love it so much I want to buy the soundtrack in which the song can be found, because it is the only place the song can be found on a CD, and what is worse, I want to buy the DVD of the film just to hear the song at the end of the film? What is wrong with me?

I love this version of the song so much, it hurts. And I honestly feel like I am drowning in it. Madness.

Here we go. I've posted it on facebook and on twitter already. But here goes. Rachael Yamagata does I wish you love


God bless.

No comments: