I was sitting next to a 16-year old last night at a friend's dinner banquet. The 16-year old is actually the stepbrother of the groom, he was at our table because well, the head table was full, and he was sitting next to me because I had the responsibility of keeping him company. I didn't mind. He's damn cute :D I can't believe I didn't take a picture with him. DANG!!! Anyway. That boy... can charm the pants off the meanest witch ever. Seriously. His stepdad and I had a good laugh over how he has a bevy of girls around him but never a girlfriend. Smart, I said. His stepdad chortled. Heh.
So anyway. I'm watching Dirty Dancing for the umpteenth time and it really all of a sudden hit me that I can't do the fling thing anymore. I don't know how many times I've come to the same sudden realization (this can't be the first time...) but sheesh. Fling things are so much fun!! *sigh*
Anyway. What the hell. It's not like I have any fling thing prospects anyway!!!
God bless me.
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment