Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Another day... another year...

Hmmm.

So I'm no longer thirty. And at 1:25am on 8th December, I realize I forgot to text Shu. It was his birthday too. Oops.

Several weird and wonderful things happened this year. Mr Fong, for the first time in the five years that I've known him, realized it was my birthday and decided to give up two hours of his precious time in his crazy schedule, and we all had a good laugh before he left again early this morning. Yes, that's a highlight. I had dinner with TCW - well, there were 16 other people too, but TCW being there meant the most. 10 years man. Love him to death. I got a couple of really awesome presents - a pair of warm slippers, HMV gift card, a really cool belt, a gorgeous handmade notebook... Ahhhh. God is good.

I still can't believe I forgot to text Shu.

Continuing the weird, wondering things that happened - two cute guys texted me. It's a rarity. Haha. The first, my Shanghai boy... my cute, fit, sweet, darling boy whose heart I broke a few years back. I can't believe he still remembers. So touched. The second, a cute guy who... is just cute... and really nice too. And who, for the life of me, I can't imagine why he would remember my birthday -.-" I actually feel under pressure to remember to text him back on 27th February. Pisces. Eek.

A lot of pictures were taken tonight. I wonder when they will be up on facebook...

Really hope the ex had a good birthday in Tokyo.

God bless Shu. And God bless all my weird wonderful friends :)

No comments: