I was looking forward to a relatively hea month with not much to do except translations and the opening of the bookstore, but December has turned out to be the busiest month I have had so far in 2009. Okay, there aren't any more months in 2009, so it is officially the busiest month in 2009. I am, of course, loving it.
So let's recap. I went from the LV competition shoot to a week of not much to do and then Clockenflap which was awesome, to the boat show in Shenzhen, to the wedding which I very crappily emcee-ed, to a wonderful fantastic tvc shoot in Heyuan, to the boat show in Hong Kong, to another tvc shoot in Hong Kong, to the opening of the bookstore and then, just as I thought I could finally get back to the translations, yet another tvc shoot.
And now, two days before Christmas, I am slaving away trying to finish these translations before my poor contact has his head ripped off by the producer. Ahem.
I love busy. I really do. I love it. And I love it most of all because I'm currently so busy I have no time to procrastinate. Woot. I love my life :D
God bless. Have a very merry Christmas :) and enjoy the last couple days of 2009. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment