One of the things I miss most about filming, is that you get a break at the end of a project. Or at least there are fresh faces on the new one so it's like a new start. Right now, I'm tired. I work much less than Boss, so I really shouldn't complain, but I'm not him and while his work is his passion, my work is not my passion thank you very much.
The week in Singapore in November helped, but I think over the past two weeks (or a bit more) my brain has been awash with editing things and colouring things and I had to use my brain so much more than usual, and now I'm tired. And yet I finished work at 2:30am last night/this morning and I'm back in the studio by lunch time. I'M SO TIRED GIVE ME A BREAK :(
Hai. There's no light at the end of the tunnel. Oh wait, there's no end to this bloody tunnel *sigh* Last April, Boss said, Let's try this out for a year. My year is up on 30 April... But I don't think that's actually an option. I don't think leaving this job is an option. Not when I'm still financially challenged, and not when he just bought a Mac Pro and Final Cut Studio so that I can edit...
Life decisions.
*eyes roll*
Maybe I should just move somewhere and become a farmer. Wake up to milk the cows, tend the vegetables, cure my own hams... Somewhere where there are blue skies and fields and fields of green grass... where I can sit by a fireplace and read... In my dreams, maybe.
God bless the dreamers (and all those people who are tired/exhausted/drained...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment