Sunday, 2 September 2012

Attraction at first sight...

Interesting discussion with a (male) friend today. It was only an exchange of maybe a few lines, but it seriously got me thinking. Attraction at first sight, and then work on love later. Wha-how?!

It's funny, this notion, because it would never work for me. Ever. I suppose it's because I am, essentially, attracted to almost anything that walks on two legs. Okay, maybe that's a bit harsh. But I very easily fall for people. I make a point of not falling for women (or trying to, at least, and when I do, I keep it under wraps and... turn away haha) (I will say, it's far and few between these days)... But I digress.

So I guess it's a damn good thing I'm Christian. Can you imagine how much more of a slut I would be if I weren't?!!

God bless the sluts.

No comments: