Wednesday, 10 September 2003

Did someone say...

I have turned a corner and henceforth intend to be impressively happy.

I credit the sentence (which I may not have quoted with entire accuracy as it is nearly 8:45am and I have yet to put myself to bed) to the writers of the hilarious romcom Notting Hill. I like it, it's concise and conveys precisely the state of mind I am in.

At this ridiculously early hour, I have been trying to figure out computer-speak, making changes to the template especially in font as I am not particularly fond of 'arial' but can't seem to find which one it is that I should change. Or maybe it's been changed and I don't realize? Indeed, I am that duh-brained when it comes to computer language. But it's good fun, figuring these things out. It's like a puzzle. At least now the words are slightly smaller... if I can just find the size adjustment places for all the others, I might be able to have a less in-your-face blog.

I am listening to Yanzi sing That I Would Be Good (OT: Alanis Morissette) over and over again. Repeat track. I love that function. Now, did I put the link in the right place? Heh. Well, I'll know later *chuckles*

The sun's up and out, and I am sitting in this darkened living room where I have lived for two years. I will miss it, I know that for sure. God bless this house and its next tenants...

No comments: