I have never worshipped the new year in and last night was a fantabulous night of worshipping and sharing and hot dogs and grape juice and getting complained about because we were too noisy and there was a service going on upstairs. Oops. Sorry :) Sssh....
It's been ZONKS since I been here writing, partly because things are happening too fast and I can't keep track, also because most of these things that are happening are so awful that I can't put them in words. Inner turmoil. Doesn't help that I am Christian and got baptized and all - just makes things worse. Anyhoo... life goes on.
It actually has also been zonks since I been to church - the last time would have been when I went to ECC. Despite my claims to go every week, I have appeared a total of zilch times. GAH!
Having quit my job as bartender for almost a month, I happened to chance by a club one week-night and popped in to see a really close friend. I watched him make the drinks, having fun and I really really miss it. It's weird how I chose to leave a profession that I really like. But I suppose it's not until you have left that you might find something else you like more. Right?!
So I am working on a film right now, it's taking up most of my time. All the other time that I have left, I spend in bed asleep because I'm so knackered. It's great fun but on the other hand it's oh-so-tiring, and I have been delegated tasks which I cannot really do, such as translate an English shotlist into Chinese - Mandarin Chinese that is. HELLO?!!!! *sigh* And yet I manage somehow... with God's grace I suppose it is, and a zillion dictionaries. Is anyone going up to Beijing anytime soon? I desperately need an English-Chinese film dictionary from there and it can only be bought there!!
I get the feeling this year is gonna be a weird one. I've started it off badly already because the consequences of things from 2003 have spilled over. Or maybe I'm just beginning to be a worry-wart due to age and lack of sleep.
This entry is so random and weird and not... well there seems to not be a point to it and I'm on the verge of deleting it but on the other hand I haven't written in so long I guess I should just leave it *eyes roll* Right I gonna go press the Post button before I cancel it completely :)
Happy new year... God bless.
Thursday, 1 January 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment