Wednesday, 21 January 2004

Racquetball

Err.... huh?!!!!

My bosses want to play racquetball. Racket ball to them. In Hong Kong. Where on earth can you play racquetball? I am SO DARN LUCKY to be working at the InterContinental Hotel in Hong Kong, where staff will willingly answer any question you have. I have posed the question to them. They are working on it and will get back to me. Thank GOD for this hotel. I kid you not.

It's 6pm on the eve of Chinese New Year and I'm at the Club Lounge of this hotel. There's a wig fitting and contact lens fitting and make up try out for the movie. It's fun. It's hectic. And it's really long hours. But it's fun. And my bosses are, for the most part, nice people. I just love the fact that I can, from now on, say that I've worked on a Hollywood production. It's probably not a big thing heh :) I just hope the movie doesn't flop *grin* I'm kidding I'm kidding. It won't.

I need to go to Tsuen Wan for dinner. I don't want to go. I don't want to have to travel all that way... I wish I could cab it. I actually had the car at my disposal today, I coulda told the driver to stay around until I got off to drive me. But I very nicely offered him a half day off seeing as it's the eve of Chinese New Year. GAH. I'm so nice. No I'm not since I'm complaining about it. UGHNESS. Hahahaha.

There's food everywhere in this lounge and I'm starvin'. DARN IT ALREADY. Shall I just splurge $300 on a buffet? HELLO. NO. I'm broke hmph.

Okay. I think I have to stop slacking. I'm supposed to be at work and I been msn-ing all day. Thing is, I have absolutely nothing else to do so I might as well just ya know :) Blog. Chat. Email. Pray :)

God bless. Happy Chinese New Year! Happy monkey year!!!

No comments: