The wonderful thing about movie making is that reality is almost not there... Things are unreal. And in the midst of it all, you see God. God working. There are, perhaps, not many chances of seeing God working in the midst of a movie. More often than not, you think these people are supermen and superwomen, especially my bosses, you have no idea. But miracles happen all the time, and it's always God.
Crazy hours, lack of sleep, doing things I'm not sure God would approve of, but always knowing I'm in His hands. Talk about LUCKY ME. Or rather, BLESSED ME.
My wonderful bosses are wonderful. I thank God for them everyday. I thank God that the first movie I'm making, the first time I'm in any job, He gives me the perfect people to work with. Or even if not the perfect people to work with, but most definitely the perfectest surroundings for me. For example the bartending thing. I was placed in the best bar/club/restaurant ever to be trained as a bartender. I learnt how to bartend for all three of those situations because the place I worked in was all three. I learnt from the best of the best bartenders, all who loved me to bits too. And then there's this movie thing.
But I have to work. I shall be back to post later :)
Saturday, 7 February 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment