Tuesday, 29 June 2004

friggin darn mess oh bollocking bollocks.

I CAN'T FIND MY PASSPORT!!!! FRIGGING DARNED BUGGERING IDIOT GIRL. GAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Along with the passport is also the plane ticket that will take me home. Please can I use the f-word. DARN BUGGER IT. As you can see, I am rather... RATHER... annoyed. GAH.

It is so typical that I would just not be able to find my passport. I mean... it is just so typical. Organized mess my foot. You see, usually I'd know where everything is. Usually. The problem is, I had to move rooms last week and now I can't find anything. Or well, I can't find THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT I HAVE HERE IN SHANGHAI. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. Please can someone shoot me.

Maybe it's a sign that I should just stay in Shanghai. Wahahahahahahahahahaha...

The past couple of days have been the bestest days in Shanghai, and for all the wrong reasons. Oh darn it, I have a splitting headache now from trying to find my ticket and passport. Not to mention ALL THE DARNED MONEY THAT I HAVE LEFT. Okay, money I don't care that much about... but where is my darned frigging passport waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... I feel like that crying face on msn *sigh*

I'm actually trying to pack, because I need to see if I need to buy another suitcase... hahahaha yes that is the extent of my crazy life in Shanghai - debt-ridden girl goes shopping!!! - but I think I'm okay. But I've completely given up on packing now that I can't find my friggin passport...............

*sigh*

Anyway, I suppose I should go and look for it again as opposed to sitting here typing *sigh*

My life *shakes head* what crapness.

God bless :) Wish me luck. ARGH!!!!

No comments: