Thursday, 8 July 2004

Hillsong...

HILLSONG CONFERENCE - place of worship and inspiration and challenge and separation.

I have not actually been in touch with the real world for the past... AGE. It was better when I was in Hong Kong. At least I was with people who could kinda keep me grounded. No wonder people go crazy and have to have therapy for fifty years when they work in showbiz. It's madness. Shanghai was crazy. I loved it. I love it. I love Shanghai and the people there. But right now my being in Sydney does not help me connect with the real world at all.

Ugh.

Life in my surreal little world hit rock bottom when I went on the internet to check my bank account which I have not seen in the past two months, and I discovered that I have no money. Not I am running out of it, but that I have none. And I had wanted to stay longer in New Zealand to see the sister? GAH.

So. I am at a crossroads. Can I change my ticket to NZ earlier so I can stay in Sydney less time so that I can spend more in NZ with the sister as opposed to... whatever that is opposed to? But changing ticket means... money paid.

Oh well. At least this way I get to spend more time with Mark.

And WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... I don't have a PowerBook anymore............................................

Okay. Enough whinging. I'm at HILLSONG! Need to get my feet back down on earth one of these days. Need to face up to reality. Err... face up to God too.

God bless :) Huge huggles. I shall be back in HK for YEUNG TZI GUM LO very very very very very soon. I miss FAT KEE ar!!!! :)

No comments: