Okay hello. I feel like a six-year old. I refuse to go to bed at night and refuse to get up in the morning. How crazy is that. And what do I do when I don't sleep? I play Sudoku. What am I doing when I'm not working? I play Sudoku. What am I doing when I'm at the office? I play Sudoku. What am I doing on the mtr everyday? Playing Sudoku. Okay. You get the picture.
I think it was Renee who asked me to update. Thank you Renee. Your uncle asked after you today. He asked me if I knew you were in Canada, and then asked me (again) if we were schoolmates. I had to politely remind him AGAIN that I am ten years older than you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It's weird how I feel so very friendless at the moment. Not so much friendless as... well. Like for example aujourd'hui. I got off work early because I had something to do, and then I was wandering around the island in the evening. Watching the masses of people get of work and roam the streets in their high heels and ties and suits and briefcases. I felt very sorry for them.
And it occurs to me now that I had no one to call. Not that it mattered at that point in time because I was in rather a lot of pain, but I was wandering aimlessly around, and finally decided to go home and watch more of the L word. Shane Shane Shane. Mad mad Shane. But I digress - I used to come back to Hong Kong to see my friends and you know, hang out and all. But it's finally come to the stage where I no longer have people to hang out with. I mean the people are still there. They've just moved on and have partners and well. Moved on. Which is good because one can't stay stagnant forever, and while when I was in the L.A-Shanghai dilemma stage, I wanted to jump off a cliff because I had no one to talk to... that's over and done with (I still have no answer because no one can confirm the L.A. thing so for all I know I'm still going to Shanghai) and so now I'm enjoying the aloneness.
I'm so glad I learned how to be alone. I would be so dying right now if not.
Okay. One last Sudoku before I sleep. Sheesh. It's 1:35am. Hello! I have to work at 10. Hai. Okay okay okay. Good night :) Just one. What a pathetic life that lacks self-discipline and control...
God bless.
Wednesday, 17 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment