Tuesday, 19 September 2006

Hum-fu-lay-see-doe...

-- Sylvia said we'll meet at the corner of Hum-fu-lay-see Doe and Lay-tun Doe at 7pm.
-- Humfulay Doe? Where's that?
-- Err. Tsim Sha Tsui. Off Lay-tun Doe. It's um...
-- Humfulay?
-- Humfulaysee Doe. There's a Citibank. Um. Fa-kay Un-hong.
-- Humfulay Doe? Citibank? Miramar?
-- HumfulaySEE Doe. Um. A couple streets down from Miramar.
-- One street down from Miramar?
-- Um. Two? Maybe three.
-- Two streets down. So there's a Hang Seng Bank if you walk in.
-- Um no. That's Carnavorn or Granville or one of those. Um. One more down then.
-- So three streets down.
-- Yeah... you know what? Just look for the Fa-kay Un-hong.
-- Okayokay, I'll look for the Citibank.


I miss conversations with my former boss :D He might be an acclaimed director and action choreograher, but really, he and I have the most random conversations when it comes to either one of us giving the other directions. Seriously. Neither can tell left from right. I kid you not.

God bless :D

No comments: