The great Motherland :D
I do not quite understand why I love China. I just do. It's the land of opportunities. No kidding. Oh well. It's also the world's great pollutant *sigh* and a culture is so completely ridiculously unique that I worry for China because of the Olympics.
Hm. Anyhoo. So with the onset of Cantonese translations at two of three services at church, it occurred to me that the remaining service could be a Mandarin translated service. Which I brought up at PLUS and while they mulled it over, perhaps at present there really is no demand...
But I don't know. For some reason, a lot - and I mean a lot - of people at The Vine have China on their hearts. I just think maybe one day.
And I think my loving China is no coincidence - I used to hate China, and I mean loathe, with a passion. I don't think I just suddenly decided to make a u-turn and start loving something I'd previously hated. I wonder what God has in store for me. Very scary hahahaha so excited hahahahaha :D
Okay. I am desperately trying not to sleep here. For the past week I've been sleeping days - it's very bad. VERY. So this morning when I got up at 4:30am and couldn't go back to sleep, I decided I would stay up until night time. Ha. As if. Wish me luck.
God bless.
Friday, 29 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment