Wednesday, 20 December 2006

Dried out.

My goodness. My nose is completely screwed. I have had a blocked nose for the past i-can't-remember-how-many-weeks, and now my nose is all skinned - everytime I blow my nose (and that's quite often because it's so cold) there's blood spots on the tissue because the skin's broken *sigh* The lips are chapped, the skin is scaly, I have two ulcers on my lower lip, my scalp is shedding... and besides the dryness, I am also paining in the back. Okay. Enough with the complaints.

Here's where I work:
Talk about remote and out of the way *shakes head* it's Wednesday. It took an hour and a half to get from where we're shooting to Happy Valley today. Argh. Horse racing SUCKS!!! Heh. Oh well.

Shower and time to sleep *yawn*

God bless. And I'm working through Christmas because Christmas don't mean nothing to the Chinese. Not even to this good old former British colony. Hai. Ah well. Life ain't perfect.

No comments: