Friday, 29 December 2006

Picture obsessed.

This is where we are filming now. This our view.




How does Ann manage to get her photos together?! How come it doesn't work on mine! Dang!

Internet-less Hong Kong is mostest interesting. It just goes to show how dependent we are on technology. And that, I find, is very scary. For me, I'm mostest upsetest
that I can't feed my horse and my "tiger" (thank you Ann!!!!!!!) - it's almost like I care more about my horse and tiger than about real relationships... Honestly.

Oh, this is the fish pond that everyone pees into. Heh. It looks good on camera tho, no?

The Japanese stunties have been teaching me Japanese. I can now count from one to ten and say you're welcome... I also know how to say "DIE" mwahahahahahhahahaaa!!


My boss leaves tonight. Along with his wife and kids... I shall have ten days of peace... I hope.

I'm gonna make meself a cuppa tea and finish off the mince pies. Too bad my mouth hurts like billy-o. Aiyaah.

God bless :D

No comments: