Wednesday, 6 December 2006

Fish ponds.

The busy days have begun. On average, I get up at 5:30am to be in Happy Valley by 6ish to be picked up to go to some remote village in Yuen Long to shoot the film. It takes just under an hour to get there even at 6am. It took an hour and a half to get back from Yuen Long to Happy Valley this evening because of awful traffic. I hate Happy Valley during race days. Well no. I hate going there on race days.

The place we're shooting at in Yuen Long is really quite interesting. We shoot in this wooden house built on a pond. The foundation of the house are stilts that go right down into the pond... and we pee into the pond. A whole film crew - plus the cast - peeing into the pond. We have been told not to do a number two, though when you have to go, you have to go. There's often bobbing brown bits to be spotted floating around... >.<

There are four puppies. One of them, I really want to take home. He's so duh. Just like me. Honestly. I've seen him walk into a stilt. I walk into walls. We make the perfect couple. There are three kittens - teeny weeny kittens. One of them's all black. I kinda wanna take him home too.

The owners of the place run a see doh in the patio they have on the pond - that is, they run a small business (licenceless I'm sure) selling Coke and Yeo's chrysanthemum tea as well as instant noodles and stuff. The business is closed while we're shooting... the bosslady keeps complaining that she makes tens of thousands of dollars everyday and we're totally screwing them by paying them peanuts for the few weeks we've rented the place. She's one of the greediest women I've ever come across in my life, and trust me, I've come across many a greedy woman *shakes head* Women, I tell you.

My boss' family have finally arrived in Hong Kong. My boss is a happy man, even though the kids wake him at 3am every morning (jetlag!) He had tears in his eyes when he saw the twins at the airport... his wife commented to a friend, Yeah, he got teary and all. He's never like that with me though... Hahahahhaha I tried hard not to laugh. His wife is gorgeous irl. She's not that gorgeous/ good-looking in films/ in print... but irl!!! Phwoar. Talk about a head-turner... the woman turns many a head. Many.

I eat breakfast and lunch and dinner these days. I'm always healthiest when I'm working hahahaha. No kidding. Proper meals. I love making movies.

My left shoulder-neck muscles hurt like hell. As does my waist area. Aie.
I suppose I should shower and sleep. I am that tired, yes. Being very tired at work is very hard because I can't drink coffee because I never know when the coffee will make me wanna poo!! And I've fallen asleep a couple of times already. Very annoying. Okay sleep! Sleep!

Good night. God bless.

2 comments:

annong said...

oh I miss the little random stores that sell vitasoy and yeos drinks. and sounds like you're lactose intolerant... try coca-cola instead of coffee next time! :)

Mrs. Ma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. DAVINA TO :)

Thats a good thing coffee makes you poop! TMI but I did not go for 2 days and I freaked!

Glad you're eating properly atleast! hehe.

Hope you have a GREAT DAY!