Saturday, 10 February 2007

change.


I had two job offers and a massive headache as I didn't know where to go, what to do... so my good friend Grace, who came in from Singapore for two days, did one of her consulting thingys and drew up this little pros and cons table on the paper napkin at Post97 to help me decide. You know, the funny thing is... I'm taking the job that the table said was the worse of the two. Mwahahahahhaaa... But really. It was the chart that did it - everything was pointing to the job in Hong Kong and I didn't feel at all comfortable with it. So I knew. Heh. Not exactly a Godly decision huh.... -.-"

So much change in so little time. I'm leaving on the 21st for China, won't be back until October. Might come back in early August to get my visa renewed... but even the prospect of that is rather slim (apparently, it can be done in Beijing... and doesn't even need to be done in person) *sigh*

We're in a super rush to get the current scene over and done with (on this current film that has overrun by two months and counting) so that we can move out of Yuen Long before Chinese New Year and move on to different things when filming begins again. I won't be here when filming begins again. I have to find another assistant for my boss. But I don't even know when this film will start again... how am I supposed to find someone?!?! Geez.

I won't have a day off until Chinese New Year begins which means I'm gonna have to sneak away somehow to get my visa done. My boss and I have been having our disagreements of late, which means basically that I'm doomed - he most likely won't let me get away.

I am currently rather sunburnt due to the scorching sun in Yuen Long. I cannot believe it's winter. I'm wearing t-shirts and rolling my jeans up. It's summer. It's ridiculous. But rather hot than cold... :)

Renee. Muah.

God bless.

No comments: