Wednesday, 14 February 2007

stressed.

I am leaving in seven days. I am SO not ready to leave. My goodness gracious.

It's 30 degrees where I'm filming and I'm sunburnt (well, less burnt these few days thank God), and I'm wearing a t-shirt and I really really wanna wear a strappy top but it seems a little over the top for wintertime... and I'm leaving for a place in China that's about 1 degree at the moment. ARGH! Will I freeze?!?!

Boringness is my life on set. Boringness for quite a number of the crew actually, because it takes so long for people to make their minds up on what they actually want to shoot *sigh* Anyhoo. So that picture above is one of our gaffer (the lighting guy) drawing... and guess what he's drawing: MAHJONG!!!! (in case you can't see it clearly, that's a 5 'tung', a 6 'tung' and a 1 'sock' (aka the bird) MWAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAA...

So yeah, I'm a little stressed out about leaving next week. And I'm very upset that I'm going to miss the Oscars, especially because Ellen is gonna host it :'( sigh.

Oh! And here's are two amazing pictures:
They are amazing because they were worn by one of the lighting crew. When he wore the first one, I thought maybe he'd just bought it cos it was cheap or something. But then the very next day he wore the second one and I thought, hey, how come! So when I went to take a picture of the second one, he commented that I really like his shirts. And I said yeah. And he said, These are 'yeah so' shirts, you know? I was more than a little shocked. I'd always thought he didn't know....!!!!! (Yeah So is Cantonese for Jesus.) I grinned at him and I said Yeah, I know. And he said You do? And I nodded. And we grinned at each other. And then he said, Three for $100. Temple Street. Pretty good deal huh. Hahahahahaha.

Okay. I'm starved. Gonna go find food. Happy Valentine's Day.

God bless. Meg, you're in our prayers.

No comments: