
I've probably blogged about this before but ah well :D Who cares.
A very very very long time ago, I fell in love. Irrevocably. Unabashedly. Totally. I knew from the start we would never be together (unless I ran away with the circus for he did, indeed, work in the circus) and yet those couple of weeks were unbelievable. Life was perfect.
I suppose because it never lasted, we never had time to see each other's flaws and therefore that love will always be perfect. Short and sweet, as they say. But I'll ignore all reality to keep the memory hahaha :)
He comes up on my msn from time to time, rare, and therefore all conversations are always treasured. He's still cute, still has a gorgeous heart, and he's doing well. After years of struggle, he's finally doing well, very well! I'm so happy for him :D He thoroughly deserves it.
If you ever come across his show - Imagine-toi! - and have a chance to watch it, please do. It's mime, so it's not in French, so you will understand it. It's currently touring... France, Europe... I think he's going to California end of July. I promise you won't regret it :D
God bless Julien :)

No comments:
Post a Comment