Saturday, 12 January 2008

survivor: china

I'm sitting in front of the TV (which I thought about fasting but... didn't... and honestly, I think it's probably going to be one of the worst decisions I've ever made but at the moment...) Anyway. I am sitting in front of the TV watching the finale of Survivor: China. I'd heard a lot about it because I know a lot of crew who'd worked on it.

And I'm listening to these guys talk, and it's all backstabbing and lying and it's like who on earth would want to have a show on TV that's all about these awful things? Yeah, it's about "surviving" and it's a "game" but bloody hell... these people who lie without batting an eyelid (self-check: ahem I've been known to do it too *frowns*), who backstab (self-check: thank goodness, I don't think I've done that... yet... although there may be those who beg to differ *sigh*)

Anyway. It just seems weird that a show promoting values as these (lying and all) would last so long. Or maybe it's what this cynical world likes...

Ah well. I'd better change channels. I'm supposed to be watching the Liverpool game *frowns* Ahem. I'm also supposed to be working -.-"

God bless.

(POSTSCRIPT: I DON'T BELIEVE THIS, AS SOON AS I SWITCH CHANNELS, BLOODY MIDDLESBROUGH SCORE. WTF.)

No comments: