Saturday, 5 January 2008

time fries.

I just realized that when you press 'enter' after typing the title, the blog will post itself -.-" I'm too used to iMail whereby you press enter and you go from 'to' to 'cc', from 'cc' to 'bcc', from 'bcc' to 'subject' and from 'subject' to the actual email. Dependency on apple programmes, not a good thing.

It's hard to believe it's been almost a month since I last blogged. I keep thinking up interesting (or so I think) posts and then forgetting about them when I sit in front of my computer (facebook)... *eyes roll*

The fact that I have been ridiculously blessed in 2007 either will set me up for disappointment in 2008, or else life will be very good indeed. I hope to goodness it's the latter but who knows what God has in store for me, especially with His sense of humour (which I actually do find funny albeit sometimes at my own expense).

According to my physiotherapist, I have to stop telling people I just got dumped because it's very depressing. Heh. I contemplated telling her who dumped me - seeing as she actually knows the boy (he was the one who referred me) - but I wisely declined. She would have told me I was very pathetic. Not that I disagree, but yeah.

So on one day (Wednesday to be exact), my life turned itself upside-down. I went from working over the weekend to not working over the weekend (read: no income), and from living with a friend of mine to not living with a friend of mine (read:... I don't know where to live). I am not as stressed as I would be if I didn't think God had better things in store for me. I find it amusing that He decided to turn the tables on me on the same day within a few hours of each other, and I am looking forward to seeing what's around the corner.

In the meantime, I am boreded to deathded as I told Renee. I want to know if God really told me what He wants me to be, or if I was just being delusional. I don't want to doubt God but I have been known to be pretty delusional... And I want to know where God wants me to move to. I do not fancy overstaying my welcome at my ex's and I have come to the conclusion that really, half the stuff - if not more - in his small flat is actually mine. He's going to have a very nice flat after I move out.

God bless your 2008. And God bless mine too :D

No comments: