I just downloaded Firefox 3 because I couldn't get my gmail labels in colour... BUT UH OH. I've realized something I really don't like about FF3 that I haven't figured out how to fix: when you type something into the address bar, they give you a whole range of stuff to choose from (as opposed to just the webpage addresses) and there are certain things that are coming up that I really don't want to see *sigh* And I was going to qualify that statement but I won't because yeah, I just don't want to see certain things. Sigh.
Hm. I wonder how you can disable this wonderful new function.
In the meantime, I am enjoying the dark grey background that comes with the new Firefox. I wonder what else I will be able to use (like the coloured labels) that I wasn't before. Hm.
Okay. I am SO hungry.
Good night. God bless :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment