For the past couple of weeks, I've been walking a path that seems to me very narrow. As I put one foot in front of the other and go forward, I seem to always to land a foot on the swampy marshlands that surround the path. One foot in the marshlands every couple of steps...
Somehow in the midst of all the craziness of life, I've lost my way. Again. How, one wonders, how does this happen?
What shall I blame this time? I could blame the ho ying cute girl who I was terribly in like with. Note the use of past tense. Haha. Who am I kidding *sigh* I could blame the incident that reignited my love for smokes. I could blame the film being pushed back. I could blame... lots of things...
But no. I shan't. I can't. This is not a time to point fingers and lay blame. This is a time of clearing up my own mess. Or at least, asking Jesus to clean up my mess. Again.
So as I sit in my living room, listening to the fabulous new Khalil album, I reflect upon the past couple of weeks and concur with the conclusion that really, nothing changes. Grown up my ass. I'm about as grown up as a petulant seven-year old.
I suppose, as always, sleep will make me feel better. I suppose. Some things never change. Sleep is the answer to everything it seems.
God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment