Sunday, 4 October 2009

Autumn changes.

I've finally cut my hair - it's taken a long while, I've been saying it for ages, and then finally I had the time and Eva (my wonderful hairdresser who I've been going to for the past 12 years) had time and so it's happened. It's not as short as I had in mind, but Eva is right: I don't mind it short, so we might as well get there gradually as opposed to going back to short straight away. Okay. I can live with that.

For some strange reason, the weather in Hong Kong has been absolutely beautifully wonderful the past few days. It's not been too hot, the sun has been out, there's been a light breeze. Amazing... and totally unexpected.

I am in love with Rachael Yamagata (still)... she has a song called Duet that she sings with Ray LaMontagne. It's yet another song that I can get lost in. (Don't get the wrong idea from this video - I'm not a big fan of the Twilight series... I just like the song!!)


Bollywood came knocking last week. I was in Macau shooting in the casinos of The Venetian for a few days. It was an awesome experience and, thank God, handle-able for me. I'd been super worried, I'm never good at placing extras and all that, but it was a good shoot. Very easy because there was no continuity... haha. And my goodness, the assistant director guy who I was working with was damn cute. It's a rarity. And a bonus. Hahaha.

I'm wondering what and where the last three months of 2009 will bring me. I have no doubt that it'll be fun and surprising, as my life always is :D I'm looking forward to autumn and winter and 2010. Yay.

God bless.

PS - I finished The Shack while I was in Macau. It raised some interesting points... interesting mainly because I've been reading the book reviews that people have written about it and they are quite divided. Why do God-related things always polarize people? Very strange...

No comments: