Perhaps.
It helps that I have masses of time on my hands now that I'm doing this whole assistant thing again. Gives me time to reflect, to chat with God, to read (kinda, not always), to write (in short bursts, at least).
My heart hurt today as I turned down two jobs. One for a feature that's coming end of the year. They're scouting from 11th to 17th May. I know I'm okay to do 11th, 12th and maybe 13th. But then I have to work night of the 14th for sure... and then I don't know whether Boss expects me to go to Xi'an with him 15th to 18th *eyes roll* If not, though, I'll kick myself. The other job, is the most high-paying job I've ever been offered. An 11-day gig that will pay me HK$37,500. And it's for a damn fun gig too. Crazy hardwork, but damn fun. RAWR.
My ego was also hurt when Boss' driver (who I was not a fan of before he actually said this) questioned why the hell I would suddenly change careers to be Boss' assistant. He knows me as an assistant director. Funnily enough, he knows me as a 1st AD, a job that I am not quite qualified to do, having only done it once before. To go from 1st AD to assistant... yeah, to the average HK person (or any person, really) is kinda odd. I understand that. It's why I haven't told anyone about the job change yet. Pride, I tell you. *shakes head at self*
Okay. I'm going to stop writing now and go check that this blog is unfindable. Seems dumb to write a blog that no one can read right, but it's too dangerous. There are too many of Boss' fans trying to find out more about the people around him. Very dangerous indeed.
God bless. I love that no matter which path I take, God is still there. And even if I've strayed and taken the wrong path, He's still there to guide me back to the right one. Plus, in most cases, He turns the bad into the good. Yay God.
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment