On Saturday night, I watched "Le Concert". I had no real idea what it was about, only that Melanie Laurent was in it, and I think that chicka is damn cool. It was a film full of cliches and odd characters and a rather unbelievable plot. But it was hella funny and really quite heartwarming, and the best thing about it, was the music.
My dad loves Tchaikovsky. I listened to a lot of Tchaikovsky when I was younger, but as I grew older, I only listened to piano for some reason, and so I stayed with the Rachmaninovs and the Chopins and all of that. But watching this film, hearing the Violin Concerto, blew my mind... and made me wonder why on earth I haven't been listening to Tchaikovsky more.
So Tchaikovsky is on repeat in my head. I kid you not.
Ahhhh. Music. Thank you God for sweet, wonderful, beautiful music...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment