Monday, 19 September 2011

Distracted.

Boss called yesterday and told me that the busy is about to begin again. It didn't really seem so when I was looking at the schedule - it's nothing out of the ordinary - but when I actually typed out the dates that I won't be in Hong Kong to a friend who might be headed this way, I realised that for six weeks in Oct-Nov, I'll be flying every four days. Hahaha. I love flying. Yay!

So the fact that I'm trying to realise the shop dream for a friend is being put on hold. Unless I make myself do something about it. I'm so not good at execution. I have great intentions, very poor execution skills.

But most of all, I'm distracted. Distracted by life and things and people not related (enough) to God. Focus. I need to focus... No God, no nothing. Seriously.

God bless.

No comments: