Today, after work, I went to have siu yeah with TCW & CLP. We were laughing about my boss and his non-relationship with this other girl we know, and CLP said he thought that the other girl would end up with some dentist or vet or something. And in the spirit of laughter and jokeyness, I asked him what kinda guy he thought I would end up with.
-- Hmm... I think someone who's... quite big and buff... but who's not strong inside...
I choked on my food. Almost fainted, in fact. And then I couldn't eat anymore. Hahaha. WTH?!? TCW, who knows almost everything about me, didn't say a word. Just kept eating while I almost slid off the chair and under the table. What the heck!! And then CLP tried to think of someone we know who would fit the bill, but honestly, we don't know anyone who's big and buff lor... hahaha...
*sigh*
Distractions. Not good.
God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment