Funnily enough - or not, really - the whole Mr A thing has fizzled out. Or rather, it's fizzled out on my side and not so much on his. It was always going to happen (or so I think) all it took was some determination (from my side mainly) to not initiate contact, and stop wanting to freaking text him about everything.
So it took two days. Two days of sheer determination (although it was so much easier after Beijing... I'm not sure why... *frowns*) and then I was completely over it. Completely. So much so that every text I feel like I have to reply, is a chore. This is ridiculous. How much of a fucking bitch can I be *sigh*
Pfft. Maybe I shouldn't actually blog about what a bitch I am. He's such a nice guy. I'm ridiculous :(
Thank God He's God. If not, I'd be so screwed *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment