Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Church.

Back-blogging post #1.

Psalm 122:1 - I was glad when they said to me "Let us go to the house of the Lord." (NLT)

It's been awhile since I've been "glad" to go to the house of the Lord. I love my church, don't get me wrong, but there are so many excuses and distractions and most times I find I just can't be bothered. But it's The House Of The Lord. Church is not just any old building (or any new building for that matter). It's where my Father is.

Must remember that. Must. Remember. That it is a privilege to be able to worship with lots of other God-fearing, God-loving minions. I love you God. Please forgive me for forgetting that church is all about you... and that while Wanchai is not Central, it's really not that far away either.

*sigh*

No comments: